- Green Life Farms greenhouses combine innovative technology with agriculture, using state-of-the-art hydroponic systems.
- Our enclosed farms aren’t exposed to the elements, so we can grow our premium greens year-round, regardless of weather.
- By carefully controlling growing conditions, we reduce the risk of contamination, and ensure our greens are consistently healthy and flavorful.
- Green Life Farms greens are grown using non-GMO seeds, nourished by oxygenated clean water.
- Growing without soil means there’s less risk of environmental contamination, keeping our produce safer.
- Our products are pesticide-free - staying clean and crisp from farm to table.
- Green Life Farms greenhouses incorporate renewable energy, and include efficiency in every element of the growing process.
- Our hydroponic systems use 90% less water than conventional farming.
- We strive to recycle our materials, keeping our carbon footprint small.
Fresh and Local
- Most produce sold in the U.S. is grown on the West Coast. For East Coast consumers, that means your greens may be a week old before reaching your supermarket.
- Our produce is sold locally, keeping it fresher longer – giving you better flavor, and better value.
- Choosing Green Life Farms produce helps support your local community.